If you have any financial crises to pay your education fee, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the La Trobe University’s International Scholarship during the academic year 2020-21.
The award programme is accessible for students who want to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree level programme in Australia.
Beneficial offer for international students to complete their higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university in Australia. It offers bachelor and master degree courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science Commerce, Science, Health and Engineering. It also creates lifetime goals for success through responsive education.
Why at La Trobe University? The university provides advance knowledge and learning to shape the future of students and communities that are accessible to all candidates, adaptable to changing needs and accountable to the community. It also helps applicants to achieve growth and academic excellence.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 15%-25% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: future undergraduate and future postgraduate degree level candidates are eligible to apply.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- Seekers must be commenced in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework
- Applicants must have a new international students
- Students will be issued the program discount once they have accepted the offer and paid the required deposit mentioned on the Offer Letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this award program, you are recommended to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at this university. After being registered, candidates will be automatically relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants required to fulfil general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to prove any evidence of English language requirements of the university.
Each winning students will receive all the following benefits:
- Award worth between 15%-25% of tuition fees
- Living Expenses
- Accommodation charges