La Trobe University is giving an opportunity for high-calibre worldwide students to apply for Industry Research International Scholarship. The award is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The programme is open to outstanding students who have a plan to undertake a research programme at the university in Australia.
Great opportunity for global researchers to get the value of $28,392.00 per annum, to support your living costs (2020 rate)
User Review( vote)
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide and offered undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges.
Why study at La Trobe University? While studying at this university, candidates will get an opportunity for fast career progression and the chance to work in a variety of labs. A more concrete benefit of doing research is the chance to rapidly improve your technical skills in a realistic setting outside of the classroom
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research program: LXRP – Reconstructing human-environment interactions in Holocene Port Phillip Bay
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a master by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above;
- Students should have an honours degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the research degree at the university. After that, you can complete the form and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School via email to Dr Matthew Meredith-Williams, m.meredith-williams-at-latrobe.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach a research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words or a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should meet the English language entry requirements of the university.
La Trobe University will provide all the following supporting documents:
- A La Trobe Research funding for three and a half years, with a value of $28,392.00 per annum, to support your living costs (2020 rate)
- A fee-relief funding for up to four years to undertake a PhD at La Trobe University
- They will get opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers and have access to our suite of professional development programs.