The new La Trobe Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence award is now available for future undergraduates to study in Australia. Up to 60 opportunities are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
The aim of the undergraduate scholarship is to motivate the students for their education and provide them supporting fees.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. La Trobe is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities.
- Applications Deadline: September 27, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for high-achieving Year 12 students to study an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The financial aid positions will be awarded to students with the highest ATAR in the following undergraduate course areas:
- Arts, Social Sciences and Communications
- Business and Commerce
- Teaching and Education
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology and Engineering
- Law and Criminology
- Science and Psychology
- Scholarship Award: The grant is awarded for a maximum of 4 years and $20,000, no extensions will be granted.
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 60 opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: These opportunities are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this application , applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2018
- Achieve a minimum ATAR or IB equivalent of 80 to be considered
- List La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference
Recipients of the program shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Year 12 ATAR or IB result
How to Apply: There is no application process for this application .
- All eligible students who list La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference will be automatically considered.
- Offers will be made via email from mid-December and throughout January and February.
- The Terms and Conditions of the support will be clearly stated in the offer email.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.