Applications are available for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. This is a merit-based, overseas master’s scholarship program provided by Tata Trust.
The Trust awards scholarships to Indian women graduates of reputed universities who wish to pursue higher education at a recognized international university. The Trust awards scholarships to support their tuition fee component to pursue higher education abroad.
Nice offer for Indian female students to study abroad.
User Review( votes)
Ratan Tata Trust came into being in 1919 with Jamsetji Tata, with a sum of Indian currency ?8 million. Established in accordance with the will of Sir Ratanji Tata, the Trust is now one of the oldest grant-bestowing foundations in India.
Why apply for this award? The program is open to support Indian students who are studying a professional degree such as Engineering, Medical, Law, etc. in an authorized school in India. Selected candidates will receive award money for tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Thursday, April 27, 2023.
- University or Organization: Tata Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee component
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in Europe, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This scholarship applies to Masters-level programs in the following fields of study –
- Law (Specializing only in matters related to women and children);
- Gender studies;
- Child health (Development and nutrition);
- Health policy and health education – Mental Health;
- Public health;
- Communication for development;
- Research and study of social norms in communities;
- Community Development – Rural Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Sustainable Development;
- Social work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Indian woman graduate from a reputed university
- A consistent and remarkable academic record
- Candidates having ALL their results in hand are eligible to apply. Those awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Must have applied for admission or preferably secured admission to reputed universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2023-2024
- Graduates with relevant work experience of a minimum 2 years preferred
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to get the link to download the application form, kindly send an email with the requested information and supporting documents to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- 1) The course and specialization you wish to pursue and the duration
- 2) Name/s of the university/ies to be attended, in order of merit of your choice, with a letter of confirmed admission, if available
- 3) The course fee required for each university (in tabular format)
- 4) Proof of funding to support your education (in tabular format)
- 5) Current profile (biodata, CV, resume)
- Applicants must upload clear, scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents in PDF, word or excel formats only, (no Google or any other links) along with your request email.
- A specimen copy of the form, mandatory documents and the process to fill in and submit the form is attached for their reference.
- Admission Requirements: NA
- Language Requirement: Strong English language skills are critical to academic success.
- A gift scholarship towards the tuition fee component, approximately between rupees three and six lakhs per selected student, is awarded, depending on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates selected for this scholarship will have to submit a clear copy of the ‘Proof of Funds’ or ‘Financial Capacity’ document, which will reflect the candidates’ ability to support their education.