Lake Washington Institute of Technology’s LWTech Foundation is pleased to offer a variety of need-based scholarships for the eligible candidates. The program is open for US citizens.
These are the merit-based awards, open to pursuing an undergraduate degree program in session 2020-21 at Lake Washington Institute of Technology.
A wonderful opportunity to complete undergraduate studies.
User Review( votes)
Lake Washington Institute of Technology offers bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and professional certificates. It is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at the associate degree level. Recently it opened its new diversity center called the RISE Center.
Why at Lake Washington Institute of Technology? The institute provides IT services and helps for LWTech students. It works with the purpose of preparing people for employment, career change or upgrading occupational skills.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available for the candidates who are from the US.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree coursework in the fall and spring of each academic year
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested candidates can apply for the bursary after applying for admission in undergraduate coursework at LWTech. After taking affirmation, you can apply for this education award. Before applying for the studentship, you need to submit the Information Release Form which gives the committee and donors permission to view your fund application and academic records.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit the copies of transcripts/diplomas, statement of purpose/letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to upload an unofficial high school transcript all colleges you have attended reflecting the most current quarter/semester completed.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the University’s English language qualification to study the course.
The award is a need-based program and it will cover the cost of study for the duration of course.