Bath Spa University is proudly offering the Latin America Scholarship in Creativity and Culture for the best and brilliant students in the United Kingdom.
Up to two awards are open to supporting high achieving international candidates who are going to take part in a postgraduate taught degree program at the university.
Beneficial opportunity for international candidates to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bath Spa University is a public university which gained full university status in August 2005 and was named in the top 10 modern British universities. It is the UK’s sixth biggest provider of Teacher Education.
Why at Bath Spa University? The university provides the best facilities for study along with the range of degree courses in many disciplines. They link your courses to make a degree that suits your requirements and interests.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: Bath Spa University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught Masters
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree will be awarded in creativity, culture and enterprise.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an offer to study a course at Bath Spa University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to take part in this program, then you are required to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to write a short essay to demonstrate how their educational course will benefit both the community in their country of residence and their career post-university.
- Admission Requirements: For a postgraduate degree program, an undergraduate degree is essential and a qualification equivalent to UK high school for a bachelor program is required.
- Language Requirement: Those aspirants whose national language is not English are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
The educational award will be allocated to two candidates who will each receive £5000 towards supporting their studies.