The London School of Economics is delighted to offer Laura Cha LLM funding for Chinese students in the UK. The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of financial need. The aim of The grant is to encourage the study of Law.
The London School of Economics (officially The London School of Economics and Political Science, often referred to as LSE) is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Wonderful offer for Chinese students to get a study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2020
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue LLM programme.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of Law.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover £24,000.
- Nationality: Chinese
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship has been established for applicants intending to study on the full-time LLM programme and who are Chinese and resident in China. Preference will be given to applicants from North-West China.
- How to Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2020, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker