The London School of Economics and Political Science is pleased to announce Laura Cha ( Shi Mei Lun) Master Scholarship for Chinese Students in the UK.
Laura Cha was appointed by the State Council of the Chinese Government as Vice Chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission in early 2001, where she served until 2004. She was the first person outside the Mainland to join the Chinese Government at the vice-ministerial rank.
Golden opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue full-time LLM program.
- Study Subject: Masters degree in Law
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth £24,000
- Nationality: Chinese students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have met the following requirements:
Aspirantsts intending to study on the full-time LLM program and who are Chinese and resident in China. Preference will be given to applicants from North-West China. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of financial need.
English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programs delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to submission of documentation. A minimum of one year of full-time study, employment or equivalent is required.
How to Apply:
To apply for LSE funding for programs beginning in September 2019, you must:
– Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
– Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
– Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
by 5 pm UK time on 26 April 2019.
Please complete Section G: Personal Statement of the Graduate Financial Support Application Form in order to be considered for any other LSE Scholarships for which you meet the criteria. If you only wish to be considered for the Graduate Support Scheme, you do not need to complete the personal statement.
The outcome to your Graduate Support Scheme application will be displayed after you have received an offer. Successful applicants selected for other LSE Scholarships or awards will be notified by email by the end of July 2019.