The University of Law is offering a number of awards to the brightest postgraduate students starting the GDL, MA Law or LPC in September 2017. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to international students to study in the UK. These are available to pursue Postgraduate studies. Scholarships are awarded in the field of Law.
Well-paid option to get an education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Law is the UK’s longest-established specialist provider of legal education. In fact, they’ve trained more lawyers than anyone else. They can trace their origins to 1876 with the formation of leading tutorial firm Gibson & Weldon.
Why at The University of Law? Founded in 1962 as the College of Law, it is the UK’s largest law school. Its aim is to be thought leaders in the issues that matter to the legal profession and the next generation of practicing lawyers.
University or Organization: The University of Law
Course Level: Postgraduate studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You will need to have received an offer for one of our postgraduate courses and be from a household where income for the last 12 months has been £25,000 or less.
- To be eligible for the GDL or MA Law award, you must obtain (or expect to be awarded) a First Class Honors degree (or international equivalent) or a Distinction at Masters Level.
- To be eligible for the LPC award, you must obtain (or expect to be awarded) a First Class Honors degree (or international equivalent), a Distinction at Masters level or a Distinction for the GDL.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the GDL or MA Law award, you must obtain (or expect to be awarded) a First Class Honors degree (or international equivalent) or a Distinction at Masters Level.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- GDL or MA Law – 20 awards of £5,000, LPC – 10 awards of £5,000
- Please note that these awards will be made up of a £3,000 award offset against the GDL or MA course fee and a further award of £2,000 offset against either the LPC or BPTC if you continue your studies at The University of Law.