For all female candidates who have leadership potential, the London Business School is presenting LBS Sloan Women’s Scholarship program in England.
Admirable offer for the female to get a master degree.
User Review( votes)
London Business School was established in 1964 in the UK. It is a business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London. The school offers many postgraduate degree level courses.
Why at London Business School? The school has a good reputation in the field of business. It offers the best facilities for its applicants and encourages them to do the best in this field and build a shining future.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2019
- Eligible Countries: All self-funding female applicants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree course at the school.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold the same award in the previous year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates should apply for a master’s degree program at the school first. After that, they need to complete the grant application form and send it via an email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: One page of curriculum vitae, and an essay of not more than 500 words which will be based on “As a female leader, please describe how you will support the future success of the Sloan MSc program” should be submitted with a 5-minute video clip on “who am I?”
- Admission Requirements: Participants must have an undergraduate degree in order to apply to this program.
- Language Requirement: Female scholars need to have good skills in the English language but if their national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate it through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The funded education award will be awarded up to 50% of tuition fees for this course in the form of tuition remission.