Where you want to see yourself in 2022? Through participating in the LCBS Full Postgraduate program at De Montfort University, you can be at the highest educational level in the UK.
The university is giving this opportunity to high achieving international students for undertaking postgraduate studies at DMU.
Excellent offer to get a fully-funded postgraduate program with a stipend in the UK.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University was founded as a Leicester School of Art in 1870. It is a public university in England which received its university status in 1992.
Why at De Montfort University? At DMU, participants will have all the necessary requirements for completing their studies in a proper way. They will learn from some of the best university teachers.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: Leicester Castle Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full award with the stipend of £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for Business Management in Sport MSc, Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc, Business of Motorsport MA, Creative Enterprise MSc, Global Banking and Finance MSc, Global Finance and Investment MSc, Global MBA, and Intercultural Communication MA course with the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time postgraduate fee-paying student who wishes to start their studies in September 2019.
- Also, hold an offer to admission from the school in the given course at the university.
How to Apply
To complete your dream, you need to be enrolled at one of the given courses at the university-
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide a 500-word statement which should cover, why you should be awarded the award?, your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study?, how you would make a positive contribution to the school during your studies?, and how a School program would benefit you in the future?.
- Admission Requirements: A First Class degree or equivalent undergraduate Merit/Distinction award is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The program is offering full-fee postgraduate award with an additional stipend of £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.