The Lebesgue Center is offering Mathematics Scholarships for international students in France. The studentships are open to students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for the first year of Master (M1) or for the second year of Master (M2), in Rennes, Nantes, Anger, Brest or Vannes.
The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britannia, the University of Ouest of Britannia, and the University of Angers, through scholarships and special lectures.
Valuable offer for international students to study in France with financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
The Lebesgue Center was officially inaugurated by the Presidents of the Universities of Rennes 1 and Nantes and the Director of the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes.
- Application deadline: March 1, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in mathematics.
- Award: The Lebesgue aid amount is 1,000 euros per month for 10 months.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for mathematics scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Lebesgue Master award is awarded to students enrolled in the second year of the fundamental mathematics pathway of our Masters in Rennes-Brest or in Nantes-Angers-Vannes. The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcripts, the motivation, and the recommendation letters.
- The M2 opportunities are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics at the end of the academic year 2021-2022.
- How to Apply: Students applying to a Lebesgue funding for the Lebesgue Master programme are required to fill in the following form and attach the documents:
- Cover letter
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.