Do you want to carry out teaching and research in International Business and related topics? Then, you must definitely consider applying for the Lecturer Position in International Business at the Leeds University Business School. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
This position is offered to teach Grade 7 and grade 8 students. Ideal candidates will have a PhD in International Business, publish high-quality publications, willingness and ability to teach effectively at all levels, and have an understanding of the principles of research-led teaching. The selected candidates will be provided a salary in the range of Grade 7 £42,149 to £44,706 or for Grade 8 £51,799 to £54,943.
Nice offer to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Leeds University Business School is a business school at the University of Leeds, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The school’s individual mission is to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching. It proudly ranks 2nd nationwide and 76th globally for its MBA programme.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? Leeds University Business School is a values-driven university harnessing its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact and drive change. It is one of the regularly top-ranking authorities in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 18th July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds – Leeds University Business School
- Department: Faculty of Business
- Course Level: Lecturer
- Award: £50,296
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the lecturer position for international business at the Leeds University Business School’s Faculty of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent communication and IT skills to support and enhance teaching and research, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), to support and enhance teaching and research activity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to register on the online job applicants portal of the university. For further application details, they can contact Professor Aida Hajro, Professor of International Business ([email protected]) or Professor Chris Pitelis, Head of International Business Department and Professor of International Business and Sustainable Competitiveness ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- PhD degree certification
- Covering letter, if required
- Academic plan
- Referee details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD in International Business, Management, Economics or a closely related discipline (or PhD submitted by the start date of the post).
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, including writing.
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded the lecturer position for grades 7 and 8 at the Leeds University Business School with a £34,304 to £50,296 salary.