The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is offering merit-based scholarships/fellowships for international students. These opportunities are available to pursue a masters or PhD program in public policy, public administration, and public management.
The Public Policy provides generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or fellowships.
Fab choice for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The studentships are offered on a merit basis. Applicants must have excellent academic and professional records. They must also have demonstrated leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
Why at Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy- Its curriculum is an innovative blend of prevailing theories that originated from the West and best practices from the East. They dedicated faculty and visiting professors are trained in some of the best universities in the world.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Scholarships/fellowships are open for students of all nationalities.
- The studentships are awarded in the field of public policy, public administration and public management.
- Applicants must have good academic and professional records. They must demonstrate leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
Fellowships (MPM only): The LKY Fellowships are offered on a merit basis to recognize outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. The Fellowship will fully finance the candidate’s education in the MPM programme. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all fellows should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction to receive the LKY Fellowship. They may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, or award without prior approval from the School.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: There is no separate application form. Students applying for the eligible program will be considered automatically. Candidates should indicate that they wish to be considered for financial aid when they submit their applications through the LKY School website. Applications for admission will be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents required to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have good academic and professional records and demonstrated leadership and a desire to contribute to public service.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- The School provides for a number of grants as a form of financial assistance. Although the specific value and coverage may vary, a grant will cover tuition fees, as well as cover additional fees. More specific information on grants will be communicated to you if you are successful in your application.
- The following items are covered by the terms of the relevant Tuition fees, medical insurance fees, examination and other approved fees, A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award, A one-time book and settling-in allowance, Shared housing, Cost of travel from home country to Singapore, economy airfare by the most direct route, Cost of travel from Singapore to home country upon the successful completion of the programme, economy airfare by most direct route, Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university (applicable to MPM candidates only), Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore (applicable to MPM candidates only)