The University of Leeds is accepting applications for its Doctoral Scholarships. There are a number of fully funded places for 2018 entry.
The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate research program. The studentships are awarded available across all disciplines.
Excellent opportunity to study a postgraduate degree at the University of Leeds with a scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is a Russell Group university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, established in 1831. The strength of their academic expertise is that they provide a wealth of opportunities together with the breadth of the subjects covered and have a real impact on the world in a cultural, economic and social way.
Why at the University of Leeds? The university attempts to achieve academic excellence within a moral framework informed by its values ??of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
University or Organization: University of Leeds
Course Level: Postgraduate research program
Award: Tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UK/EU and International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible you must:
- UK/EU and International students can apply for these endowments.
- Have achieved at least a First Class (1) Honours degree or equivalent at the undergraduate level
- Meet the English language requirements of your program of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants – prior to or at registration; international applicants – by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- Have applied for a research degree and be in receipt of a student ID number
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for the opportunity online. To apply for a centrally funded research scholarship at the University of Leeds, you need to:
Stage 1 – First of all apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form and once you have received your 9 digit student ID number move onto stage two.
Stage 2 – Apply for programmes by working your way through the questions on this form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Contact details, English Language qualifications (if relevant), Nationality and residency, Qualifications, Area of study, Employment history, publications, prizes, etc.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£14,553 for 2017/18).