Leeds Trinity University is offering the International bursary program for high achieving participants who have dreams of graduating from a reputable university in the United Kingdom.
A fine educational program in order to pursue studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
Leeds Trinity University was previously known as Leeds Trinity and All Saints and ranked within the top 10 universities for both teaching and student experience. It was founded in 1066 and gained its full university status in 2012.
Why at Leeds Trinity University? The university offers foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate degrees in a range of humanities and social sciences. It also provides a great student experience and exceptional teaching environment for students.
- University or Organization: Leeds Trinity University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 6, 2019, and January 15, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from India, China, Nigeria, Indonesia, and Thailand are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants have to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, no additional application is required for a grant all eligible participants will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their transcripts, language ability proof, reference, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must complete their academic qualification for a bachelor’s degree program and completed an undergraduate degree for a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: It is to inform that, all interested participants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an amount of £1,000 to all successful participants.