Outstanding students are invited to become a part of the Les Roches Full funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for international students.
Les Roches serves academic rigour with a twist of innovation and entrepreneurship. It has 4 Global Campuses in Switzerland, Spain, China and the USA and has 2733 students on campus from 100+ nationalities.
User Review( votes)
Why should apply for this program? Here, students will get the opportunity to show their innovative side by coming up with an idea that could be hospitality’s Next Disruptor. Les Roches is committed to preparing their students for a top career in the global hospitality industry.
Application Deadline: May 15th, 2020
- Provider: Les Roches
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BBA degree program in Global Hospitality Management
- Admissible Criteria: To enter our Bachelor scholarship competition you must be 18 years and above by the time you begin your second semester internship. For example, if you begin your studies in September 2021 you’ll need to be 18 by the time your internship commences in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in a Bachelor degree program. After enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Introduce yourself and explain your product/idea
- It’s not an essay – keep it concise, use visuals/numbers/bullets
- What is your USP? What is the problem/opportunity that inspired you?
- What is your market and who are your competitors?
- What is your strategy for success? How will you gain traction?
- Admission Requirements: For entry for this program, applicants must all the admission requirements. For more information click here
- Language Requirement: Your English language must be proficient for higher education studies. We require English language exam scores (issued within the last 12 months) for non-native speakers, or if you have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
Benefits: If you win at regional level then go on to win the global competition, the 50% scholarship is automatically converted to a 100% scholarship.