Build your future bright by applying for the DAAD Scholarship HELMUT-SCHMIDT at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg in Germany.
The program is designed for outstanding graduates from individual countries to obtain a Masters degree in session 2019-2020.
Excellent opportunity to get higher study in Germany with financial support.
User Review( votes)
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany. It is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
Why at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg? The university help students cultivate their personal interests and strengths, and to prepare them for a civic and professional engagement with the world’s contemporary problems.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Africa, Latin America, South and Southeast Asia as well as from countries in the Middle East are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for the master’s degree coursework in disciplines that are of special relevance for the social, political and economic development of their home country. They must have to complete their undergraduate degree program from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being accepted to this studentship, applicants are a prerequisite for taking admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of motivation containing your motivation and personal suitability for the PELP program at Leuphana University Lüneburg, updated CV, copies of university diplomas and one letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, seekers must have to hold their bachelor degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: For being part of this program, aspirants must have to prove their English language skills.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.