Scintillating students from the UK are invited to apply for the Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
Admirable opportunity for UK students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1925, the Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust provides help with university costs through our undergraduate and postgraduate bursary schemes. It makes grants to registered charities that provide welfare support to pharmacists, grocers, and commercial travelers, or to their families.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates more courses, more study options, and more research projects and education that ensures them in the world to take contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: November 01, 2019
- University or Organization: Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree program
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Residents of the United Kingdom
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant studying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a recognized UK university. Candidate must be the child, spouse, widow or widower of a grocer, pharmacist or commercial traveler and in financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this bursary, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at a recognized UK university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants are required to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,000.