LewerMark is currently offering spring scholarships for a diverse set of qualified academics from around the world. LewerMark Spring award is split into two parts: Need-Based Scholarship and Merit-Based Scholarship.
This scholarship is offered to encourage and support excellent international students to get higher education at any institution within the United States. Both awards will provide the financial aid of $3,000 to students.
A great option to get financial support for higher studies.
User Review( vote)
LewerMark Student Insurance is a private company providing programs related to health insurance to international students. It is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas. Founded in 1991, it is serving their client by helping identify their goals.
Why choose the US to study? The United States is the best option for those students, seeking to study in abroad. The country is the hub of top-level colleges and universities. There are various benefits to study in the US, such as different classroom experiences, new languages and diverse cultures.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: LewerMark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Each scholarship is worth $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: There is no restriction on course or subjects. The award will be provided with any of course offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Before applying, applicants are advised to meet the given criteria:
- All full-time international students in active F, J, M, U, T, R, A, or Q visa-holders and DACA recipients currently enrolled in a SEVIS approved US institution of higher education.
- Any students studying at educational institutions in the states of New York, Maryland, and South Dakota are not eligible for this application .
- Any employees and family members of employees of Lewer are not eligible to participate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be chosen for this opportunity, you will have to complete an online nomination form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the form along with the recommendation letter at [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from university to university.
- Language Requirement: These requirements are also varied, although you must have excellent English skills and essential certificates that show your ability.
Benefits: The amount of both scholarships is $3,000.