Do you want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a recognized university in the USA? Apply for the Li Xu Scholarships at Southern New Hampshire University.
The scholarship can be availed by the US or international students who want to undertake any undergraduate degree programme at SNHU.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Southern New Hampshire University is a private university that ranks at 75th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities North. It is looking forward to expanding access to education by creating high quality, affordable and innovative pathways to meet the unique needs of every learner.
Why choose Southern New Hampshire University? Southern New Hampshire University is a private, non-profit university known to transform the lives of the students. It is working towards building a world where education is accessible to all and is affordable. They keep education costs low by regularly freezing tuition and offering scholarships and financial aid to those who qualify. It is a highly career-focused institute that offers business, education, health, liberal arts, social sciences and engineering and allows the students to climb the career ladder.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: Southern New Hampshire University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the United States as well as other countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate courses are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply through the common application or the university portal and complete the application process. Accepted applicants will further be shortlisted and selected.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official high school transcript (or GED)
- One letter of recommendation from the school counsellor or a teacher
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 5/4.0 or equivalent for undergraduate and 2.75/4.0 equivalent for graduate applications accepted and admitted to the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- Duolingo – 100
The Southern New Hampshire University will provide the selected students monetary benefits towards the cost of study of their chosen undergraduate or graduate programme.