Are you looking for a way to gain higher education in the UK? The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is inviting applicants for the Lieutenant Colonel Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to support highly talented low to lower-middle-income countries students who want to complete a master’s degree program. The scholarship will provide one studentship available for the 2023-24 academic years. This full-time one-year studentship will cover full tuition fees.
Lieutenant Colonel Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarship
Great opportunity to study at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK.
User Review( votes)
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a recognized research-led postgraduate medical school with an excellent team and scholar residents. Established in 1899, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research institute in Bloomsbury, Camden. It is a constituent institute of the University of London specializing in general health and Tropical medicine.
Why at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine? The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading center for research and postgraduate public and global health education. The primary purpose of this school is to enhance health and health equity in the UK and worldwide.
Application Deadline: 16 April 2023
- University or Organization: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from low to lower-middle-income countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a master’s program
- subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to all overseas applicants who hold an LSHTM offer of admission for the MSc Public Health for Eye Care
- Preference will be given to applicants from low to lower-middle-income countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the application portal of the university the school is affiliated with and submit their admission applications. After that, applicants have to complete the scholarship form.
- Supporting Documents: This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV, etc., with their application for study).
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
One studentship is available for the 2023-24 academic year. This full-time one-year studentship will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees for MSc Public Health for Eye Care at the overseas fee rate
- GBP 19,500.00 tax-free stipend towards living costs, flights, and visa costs (including the international health surcharge)
- GBP 1,500.00 towards MSc project costs
- GBP 1,100.00 upon successful completion of the course to be used towards attendance at the Alumni Workshop during the week of the graduation ceremony.