Applicants are invited to apply for the Life Science Scholarship Competition at the University of St.Gallen in Switzerland. International students are eligible to apply for this programme.
The aim of the Life Science program competition is to enable and encourage academically able students from around the world.
Wonderful chance to study at the University of St. Gallen.
User Review( votes)
The University of St. Gallen (in German: Universität St. Gallen) is a research university located in St. Gallen, Switzerland. Established in 1898, it is specialized in the fields of business administration, economics, law, and international affairs. The University of St. Gallen is a member of the CEMS and APSIA networks. It is EQUIS and AACSB accredited.
- University or Organization:University of St. Gallen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Part-time MBA and Full-time MBA program
- Award: CHF 15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Switzerland
- Application Deadline: Varies
- Language: English
- Study Subject: Education will be awarded in the field of Business administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible:
- Minimum a bachelor degree holder, several years of work experience in life science or related field, and fluency in English. The candidate should already have taken the GMAT, or be a PhD, CPA or CFA level 2 holder to qualify for a GMAT waiver. If candidates have not taken the GMAT and are not eligible for a waiver, they should be willing to complete the Admissions Test within 10 days after a program competition result has been communicated. The competition is open to applicants to both the Part-time MBA and Full-time MBA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit a condensed paper of maximum two pages + submit a 5-6 minute video elaborating on the assessment. The candidate can choose one of the following two questions:
- Identify and give reasons for current business models/processes that are most at risk, in light of disruption and digitization in the life science industry today.
- Identify and explain two or three strategic business transformations that would need to be implemented to increase innovation capabilities in the life science industry today.
- The paper and video should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line: “Life Science program Competition”. Should the candidate continue in the process, we will ask the candidate to submit a complete application, but the application fee will be waived.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must be a bachelor degree holder, several years of work experience in life science or related field.
- English language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Test Requirements: The candidate should already have taken the GMAT, or be a PhD, CPA or CFA level 2 holder to qualify for a GMAT waiver.