Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, the University of Lincoln is offering the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship is designed to recognize the achievements and potential of international students joining the University of Lincoln in the UK.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lincoln is regarded as one of the best places to study in the United Kingdom. It is a research-intensive university that attracts bright and passionate students from all over the world. It is responsible for four academic colleges and schools.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? In terms of overall student satisfaction, the institution is ranked seventh in the United Kingdom. This place is extraordinary because of its award-winning teaching, strong industry connections, and outstanding student experience. It prepares students to make a positive contribution in today’s global workplace.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
- Applicants must undertake the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students must have to take admission in the degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts and certificates and a copy of your passport photo page.
- Admission Requirements: Students intending to join an undergraduate programme must be in receipt of one of the following qualifications before applying for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship:
- A-Level Grades BBB or above
- 30 International Baccalaureate (IB) points or above
- Successful completion of a recognized International Foundation Year or International Year One Programme with a minimum grade of 60% or above
- Students intending to join a postgraduate taught programme must be in receipt of one of the following qualifications before applying for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent
- A pre-masters qualification from a recognized institution with a grade comparable to a 2:1
- A Master’s degree from a recognized institution with a merit grade or equivalent
- Language Requirement: Students will be required to show proof of English language proficiency, even if English is their first language.
The University of Lincoln will provide the award amount of 50% tuition fees for applicants in the UK.