Lincoln University is delighted to announce the availability of an extremely beneficial program for high achieving students domiciled in Egypt.
The educational award is developed to support those Egyptian students who are unable to access higher education at this university as a result of their financial status. This scheme is for the academic year of 2020-21.
A nice option for Egyptian to fund education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University is opened as a research institution in 1861, making it one of the oldest universities in the UK. It provides various, undergraduate, taught and research programs that draw the attention of and suit the interest of students.
Why at Lincoln University? Through its internationally recognized courses, the university introduces students with new ideas, up-to-date research, and critical thinking skills. For providing unmatchable and top quality teaching, this university is awarded the Gold award in the national Teaching Excellence Framework.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline as students will be considered automatically.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Taught)
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Egyptian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Available Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by Lincoln University
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your seat in this program, you need to have the following credentials:
- Be a national of or permanently domiciled in Egypt
- Already hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught program commencing in 2020/21
- Have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA score of 65% (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have successfully submitted your application for admission in a postgraduate program at this university, then you can get access to use this application form that must be submitted to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: All interested applicants are required to complete the statement of 300 words as part of the application form.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to be considered to study a postgraduate program at Lincoln University, then you need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA score of 65% or equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK.
- Language Requirement: You need to have an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent to satisfy the language requirement of the university. Students must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
Lincoln University will award multiple numbers of scholarships. The winners will obtain a award in the form of a tuition cost reduction, which ranges from up to £5,000.