Want to pursue a pursue PhD research degree program? Lincoln University is offering International Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand to support talented candidates.
These opportunities are available for New Zealand and international students who wish to continue a Doctor of Philosophy degree at Lincoln University.
Amazing International doctoral scholarships.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury. The university has a student population from more than 60 countries.
Why at Lincoln University– Lincoln University is a vibrant and diverse academic centre focused on teaching and learning and helps to realize innovative knowledge. It prepares candidates for their future career in their chose field of study.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral program
- Award: $24,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Offline or by email
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to New Zealand and international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the Doctoral program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The grant is open to applicants who have gained entrance into a Doctor of Philosophy at the University. Applicants must be new to the Lincoln University Doctoral program at the commencement of the semester immediately following the award OR have registered for the Lincoln University Doctoral Program no more than six months prior to the closing date of applications.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicants need to take admission in Doctoral program at the Lincoln University. After taking a full-time enrollment in the course applicants can download and submit the application form to the Lincoln programs Office to Scholarships Office, Lincoln University, PO Box 85084, Lincoln 7647, Christchurch, New Zealand. Email: [email protected], Phone: (03) 423 0000
- Supporting Documents: With the application, the applicant must have to provide a statement of the research topic; this should be approximately half to one page in length, current Curriculum vitae, and two PG academic references as per the application form, a copy of Lincoln admission letter submit [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For admission, Students must have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average or GPA, and 12 credits from previous college or university, photocopies of all tertiary qualifications, the grading system and graduation certificates for each qualification gained other than those studied at Lincoln University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $24,000 per annum.