The Lincoln University is offering up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$5,000. Scholarships are available for students who are planning to enrol in a bachelor degree for 2018.
The scholarship was established to support and reward International Students of the highest academic ability in further study at Lincoln University.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018, or October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$5,000 are available for the 2018 academic year, and are payable by way of a credit to the recipients’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account upon confirmed enrolment in a Bachelors degree programme of study.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: There are twenty scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Must be new to Lincoln University International Student who is planning to enrol in a Bachelors degree for 2018.
Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship, and should meet all Lincoln University entrance requirements to any Lincoln University Bachelor degree programme.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted via email.