The Lincoln University is offering up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$5,000. Scholarships are available for students who are planning to enrol in a bachelor degree for 2018.
The scholarship was established to support and reward International Students of the highest academic ability in further study at Lincoln University.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018, or October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$5,000 are available for the 2018 academic year, and are payable by way of a credit to the recipients’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account upon confirmed enrolment in a Bachelors degree programme of study.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: There are twenty scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Must be new to Lincoln University International Student who is planning to enrol in a Bachelors degree for 2018.
Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship, and should meet all Lincoln University entrance requirements to any Lincoln University Bachelor degree programme.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted via email.