Linnaeus University opportunities are available for students from outside EU/EEA and Switzerland. These are available for students who study programs or courses as well as for holders who are studying at the Summer Academy.
Programs are available for candidates who study programs or courses as well as for applicants who are studying at the Summer Academy.
Admirable chance to study at Linnaeus University.
User Review( votes)
The Linnaeus university is a state university in the Småland region of Sweden. It offers over 150-degree programmes and 1300 single-subject courses. There are also a number of different contract educations, like headmaster training and police education.
Why at Linnaeus University? The university provides a creative and international knowledge
environment promoting curiosity, creativity, companionship and utility. Linnaeus stands out through challenging educations with high societal relevance.
Application Deadline: The application round will open in mid-January 2020 and close on February 1, 2020.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have applied for a master programme at Linnaeus University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , first you have to make your programme application by January 15th. After then, you have to fill out the program application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the curriculum vitae, a motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The award usually covers 75 percent of the tuition fee but a few scholarships from the Linnaeus Academy of Science and Business cover 100 percent of the tuition fee.