Thinking of a postgraduate degree to kick start your career? Take the next step by joining Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology International Scholarships for talented candidates at the University of Kent.
The scholarship encourages excellent students from any country who want to commence master’s degree coursework at the Kent Business School.
Wonderful chance to get financial support at the University of Kent.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a premier academic institution of international excellence. It provides a varied range of chances for skill development in preparation for a future job. It was established in 1965 and is ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
Why study at the University of Kent? Students can learn the unique content of the course at this university, which will be beneficial to their future job in any field of study. It provides a supportive, multidisciplinary learning atmosphere that motivates students to strive for greater success in their careers.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 31 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: Kent Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £11,100
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Marketing programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an offer to study MSc Marketing at Kent Business School for 2022 entry
- Hold a UK first-class degree (or International equivalence) ideally in a Science or Technology subject
- Be self-funded
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After being admitted into an applicable course, you can apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The scholarship programme will be awarded based on outstanding academic merit with an award of £11,100.