Applications are accepted for Literature, Languages, and Cultures masters programmes to beginning their master’s studies at the University of Edinburgh. These opportunities are available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The School will award 4 scholarships and each of them will cover tuition fees for a maximum of one year at the Home/EU rate for the chosen program of study (up to a maximum of £10,700).
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
At the heart of the University of Edinburgh, the School of Literatures, Languages, and Cultures (LLC) offers one of the widest range of languages of any UK university, from Chinese to Scottish Gaelic.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The University gives candidates opportunities to grow their career through leadership training. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £10,700
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a master’s program of study within the School of Literatures, Languages, and Cultures.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit degree certificates, transcripts, Research proposal, and references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All postgraduate applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Tuition fees for a maximum of one year at the Home/EU rate for the chosen program of study (up to a maximum of £10,700). Successful Overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates.