Lithuanian Short-Term Studies The studentships are now open for international students to study in Lithuania for the academic year 2021-2022. The programme is organized by Lithuania Government.
The program aims to assist candidates who are entering the higher education institution for short-term studies in Lithuania.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Lithuania.
User Review( votes)
Lithuania has a long-standing higher education culture and contributes to foreigners a warm climate. Learners can choose to study full-time or part-time as per their goals.
Why study in Lithuania? Students will have over 500 educational programs taught in English or Russian language, globally recognized diplomas, and the long-standing culture of higher education and openness for modifications.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021
- University or Organization: Lithuania Government
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Lithuania
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs in Lithuania.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- The candidate has to receive official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the chosen Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a child, grandchild, great-grandchild of Lithuanians living abroad or a foreigner of Lithuanian origin.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants can fill the online application form to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents:
- The Conditional Agreement for Studies
- One recommendation letter filled and signed by a professor or other academic staff, tutor or employer
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language: TOEFL, IELTS, CPE or other widely recognized exams of English proficiency are acceptable. If the candidate does not hold any of those certificates, then a signed letter confirming proficiency in the language from the home university’s professor of English or Lithuanian is also acceptable.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Lithuania Government will provide up to 15 awards to high-achieving students in Lithuania for the academic year 2021/2022.