Take advantage of ESMT Central and Eastern Europe Scholarship today! ESMT Berlin is providing a tuition award for masters students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to help international students who are going to take part in the postgraduate degree programme in Germany.
Great opportunity for candidates to get financial assistance in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2002, the European School of Management and Technology, also known as ESMT Berlin, is a private non-profit business school based in Berlin, Germany. It is regarded as one of the most prestigious business schools in Europe and ranked 9th by the Financial Times and 15th by Bloomberg Businessweek.
Why study at ESMT Berlin? ESMT is a centre for entrepreneurship, design, cutting-edge architecture, famous nightlife, and unparalleled opportunities for both high-brow and alternative culture.
Application Deadline: April 26.
- University or Organization: ESMT Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to € 5,000 each
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Romania, Bulgaria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in business development
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in their home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this programme, students are advised to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach basic personal data, your academic and professional background, short essay questions, your CV, transcripts to all higher education institutions attended and one recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree (at least a Bachelor’s equivalent). Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have TOEFL scores (95 minimum), PTE score (64 minimum), IELTS score (7 minimum) or another English proficiency test. ESMT Berlin accepts scores for the TOEFL iBT test, in addition to TOEFL iBT scores from the single test date. The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707. If English is your native language or you earned a university degree exclusively taught in English you do not need to take an English proficiency test.
ESMT Berlin will provide the award amount of up to € 5,000 each for masters students to complete their degree in Germany.