The Liverpool International College (LIC) First Class award is now available for students starting an undergraduate degree course. International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification.
This program is available to non-EU international students who have achieved an overall average of 70% or over in any year at the University of Liverpool (excluding final year) after progressing from LIC.
Good opportunity to study abroad.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. It offers more than 230 first degree courses across 103 subjects. It also provides a wide selection of accommodation that is on campus as well as student villages off campus.
Why at the University of Liverpool– Liverpool is renowned for excellent teaching and research, which is related to businesses especially including medical, dental, business law, architecture, and engineering.
- University or Organization: Liverpool University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: No application is required
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU international students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any of the subjects provided by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, students must be continuing on a non-clinical undergraduate course. Students also must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you can automatically consider this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue. All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity .
The program will provide for International (non-EU) fee-paying students who achieve an overall average of 70% or over will receive £1,000 off tuition fees each year of their (non-clinical) degree at the University of Liverpool excluding final year.