The Liverpool International College (LIC) First Class award is now available for students starting an undergraduate degree course at the University of Liverpool. International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification.
This program is available to non-EU international students who have achieved an overall average of 70% or over in any year at the University of Liverpool (excluding the final year) after progressing from LIC.
Good opportunity to study abroad.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. It offers more than 230 first degree courses across 103 subjects. It also provides a wide selection of accommodation that is on campus as well as student villages off-campus.
Why at the University of Liverpool? Liverpool is renowned for excellent teaching and research, which is related to businesses especially including medical, dental, business law, architecture, and engineering.
- University or Organization: Liverpool University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU international students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any of the subjects provided by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- be continuing on a non-clinical undergraduate programme
- have achieved an overall average of 70% or over in any year at the University of Liverpool (excluding the final year) after progressing from LIC
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue. All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity .
International (non-EU) fee-paying students who achieve an overall average of 70% or over will receive £1,000 off tuition fees each year of their (non-clinical) degree at the University of Liverpool excluding final year.