Liverpool International College Regional Progression Award is available for non-EU international students from particular regions at the University of Liverpool for the session 2020/21.
The educational award is open for brilliant eligible students starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice offer to study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It has three campuses, one within the city of Liverpool, a postgraduate taught course only site in London.
Why at the University of Liverpool? At this university, students will get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers. They will also gain a lot of value from this one-of-a-kind experience if you choose to study at the University of Liverpool.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International (non-EU) students from Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Africa, South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan) Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Americas progressing are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in academic year 2020/21
- be a national of Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Africa, South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan) Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Americas on progression to a University of Liverpool degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you will automatically consider this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). All new international students who have achieved AAB in their A levels or equivalent. This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholars will receive £1,000 off tuition fees for Year 1 of their (non-clinical) degree at the University of Liverpool.