If you are facing trouble financing your law studies, you can seek assistance from the LL.M. Digitalization & Tax Law Scholarships. The scholarship programme has been organized by the WU Executive Academy for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered to domestic as well as international students that want to pursue their master’s study in law at WU. The applicants must undertake the LL.M Digitalization and Tax Law programme starting in 2022 at WU to be eligible to receive this scholarship. The winning students will receive partial or 25% of the tuition fee.
Wonderful opportunity to get a 25% tuition fee waiver at WU Executive Academy.
User Review( votes)
The WU Executive Academy is a part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, ranked 48th in the Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking (2019). The institution has built an excellent reputation for over 100 years of experience in providing executive education and producing the global professionals of tomorrow.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? WU Executive Academy is a renowned educational institute that has equipped itself with the tools and the most up-to-date knowledge necessary to handle today’s challenges in the business world. The academy has also maintained close ties with major global players in various industries. It gives links that help the students to forge new connections that can support their professional development. Their faculty comprises world-renowned professors and internationally-acclaimed industry experts.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 30th June 2022.
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries, including their home country, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Digitalization and Tax Law programme offered at the WU Executive Academy can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be starting their LL.M Digitalization and Tax Law programme in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the programme of their choice via the online application platform of the academy. Students will be considered automatically upon applying for the LL.M programme.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Diploma or Master’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and
- Bachelor’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEIC – 800
- CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), and BEC Higher (Business English Certificate Higher) are also accepted.
The students selected by the WU Executive Academy will receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied programme in the form of a reduction or discount of up to 25%.