The University of Leicester is welcoming enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the LLM funding for International Students. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program supports highly motivated students from Asia/Middle East and African countries who want to commence an LLM program.
Great Chance for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The University provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students. It delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: LLM
- Award: £2,300
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Non-EU)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Asia/Middle East (Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Bhutan, Nepal) and African countries including Botswana, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue LLM Program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be starting a full-time, campus-based LLM program commencing in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission to the LLM Program at the University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive a scholarship worth up to £2,300.