Awards are another resource to help the students afford the degree. Therefore, the Yayasan DayaDiri Organization is offering Local Pre-University Scholarships for the year 2020.
The award is accessible for Malaysian students who want to start a pre-university degree program in Malaysia.
Beneficial offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Yayasan DayaDiri Organization creates opportunities for individuals and communities to excel by providing a range of scholarships that covers secondary education up to executive education.
Why should you join this program? They make education and community development, a platform that will enable Bumiputera individuals and communities to be competitive and self-reliant.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Yayasan DayaDiri Organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pre-University program
- Award: full tuition and living expenses
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Malaysia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A-level and diploma program in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Malaysian Bumiputera whose total household income does not exceed RM4,360 per month
- Have secured admission to the relevant institution, starting their first year.
- Strong in academics and extra co-curricular activities
- Fulfil other required personal traits and selection criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, you have to take admission in the eligible institute. After that, you can email your offer letter at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the previous degree academic transcripts and national id.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must possess substantial academic, extracurricular, personal achievements and have gained at least conditional admission to the relevant institution
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The scholarship covers full tuition and living expenses as determined by the relevant institution.