London Business School is inviting applications for Sloan Masters Scholarships in the UK. These scholarships are open to all self-funding candidates for the Sloan MSc (masters) program.
At London Business School, they strive to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Their communal spirit creates an environment where they support and inspire, helping people achieve their fullest potential.
Great offer for claimants.
User Review( votes)
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. They shape business practice and transform careers across the globe. Their academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
- Course Level: Scholarship is open to all self-funding candidates for the Sloan MSc (masters) programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available in the field of Leadership and Strategy.
- List of Subjects: Leadership and Strategy
- Scholarship Award: Var
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- 50th Anniversary Scholarship: All self-funding candidates for the Sloan MSc
- Sloan Awards: All successful self-funded Sloan MSc applicants who have applied for and accepted their offer before August 2016. The final decisions will be made in August 2016.
- Sloan MSc Women’s Scholarship: Self-funded female candidates who have applied for the Sloan MSc program. To be considered as a candidate, they must have submitted an application for the Sloan MSc in Leadership and Strategy. We will consider both completed candidates and those who are finalizing their application.
- Sloan Alumni Scholarship: All successful self-funded Sloan MSc applicants who receive an offer before August 2016 will be considered for this scholarship. The final decision will be made in August 2016.
- The Monica and Navin Valrani Scholarship: Indian women. Designed to support exceptionally gifted and talented Indian women who have achieved success through their own determination, ambition and motivation and have striven to succeed in their education and career.
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Entrance Requirement: University accepts undergraduate degrees in any subject area, with a grade equivalent to a UK First or 2:1 / GPA 3.5 and above.
- English Language Requirement: University’s TOEFL institution code is 0898. If English is not students’ native language, or if they have not been studying fully in English or living in an English-speaking country for at least two years, please submit their IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score. Other tests will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: Closed