The Asian Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMSARN) Scholarships for pursuing a masters degree program in any field of study related to four thematic areas in Thailand.
The scholarship provides an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Greater Mekong Sub-region to study and do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
A valuable study program for students in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are available in these thematic areas deemed important for GMS: (1) Infrastructure Development (2) Energy Technology (3) Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Development, and (4) Environmental Engineering and Management.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded for pursuing a master’s degree program at the Asian Institute of Technology.
- Scholarship Provider: The Asian Institute of Technology
- The award can be taken at Thailand
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China (Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces)
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate degree program
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT Engling test administered by the AIT Language Center
- From universities with QS Ranking within 1000 or better with cGPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or from other universities with cGPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent).
Open for International Students: The students from Thailand, Myanmar, Laos PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China (Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces) can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
Each Award covers tuition and registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month Master Degree program.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020