Make positive plans for your future with an education award. The Law School of the University of Strathclyde is offering Lord Hope Postgraduate Scholarship for the outstanding candidates.
The grant is available for supporting those qualifying students, who wish to pursue a postgraduate taught degree in the field of Law in academic year 2019-20.
The excellent opportunity of Law students from all around the world
User Review( vote)
Established in 1964, Strathclyde Law School offers a full range of undergraduate and postgraduate taught and research degrees. It was the first University-run Law Clinic in Scotland which offers unrivaled experimental learning opportunities.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The university to gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches. Here candidates can get the unique potentials in professional, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, and International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Human Rights Law, Criminal Justice and Penal Change, Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Construction Law, Law and Finance, Global Environmental Law and Governance, Law, International Commercial Law, LLM Law of the Sea, Sustainable Development and International Law.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must have already submitted an application and been accepted for one of Strathclyde Law School’s taught postgraduate degree programs listed above and be able to demonstrate high academic achievement and genuine financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, claimants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, there are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in master’s degree, claimants need to hold their bachelor degree certificates in Law and all the academic qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
Benefits: The grant will be awarded worth up to £500 – £2,000 for the course.