The University of Wolverhampton is providing financial support to talented students through its Lord Paul Merit-Based Scholarship. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This award will be granted to those international students who are wishing to enrol in any undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the University of Wolverhampton in the UK.
The award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
User Review( votes)
With award-winning teaching, dedicated staff, and creative courses, the University of Wolverhampton has become the first choice of international students who come to the UK to study. It is a leading higher learning institution educating more than 23,000 students. It comprises four faculties, housing 18 institutes, and schools.
Why would you like to choose the University of Wolverhampton? It is a growing and highly ranked university with excellent business links. The institution is praised for its student services and educational opportunities. It offers a wide range of degree programs in various fields to help students gain knowledge and expertise in the area they like.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wolverhampton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £2,000 to £2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in numerous fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this program, you will need to meet the criteria first:
- Must be new applicants applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes of study at the University of Wolverhampton
- Must be international students
- The grant is only available for the first year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need for separate application as all the applicants who are interested in support will be eligible for this funding scheme after enrolling in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided by all eligible candidates: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, for a graduate course, they are expected to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This support will grant the award ranging from £2,000 to £2,500 to all successful candidates to complete their higher education at the University of Wolverhampton in the UK.