L’Oréal is pleased to offer an internship in Hong Kong for the year 2016. Interns must be in 2nd or 3rd-year university students in any disciplines from Hong Kong universities are eligible. Strong analytical skills, business-sensitive with ability to manage complexity is required. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Every year, there are more than 3,000 students all over the world have the opportunity to gain valuable and thrilling experience during their exciting internship at L’Oréal. We are looking for talents who are dynamic, resilient and interested in our business to join the Internship Program.
Nice opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Internship is offered in following areas: Commercial Intern; Human Resources Intern; Marketing Intern; Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Intern; Supply Chain & Logistics Intern; Retail & Education Intern.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: L’Oréal
- The internship can be taken at Hong Kong
- 2nd or 3rd-year university students in any disciplines from Hong Kong universities
- Strong analytical skills, business-sensitive with ability to manage complexity
- Self-motivated, creative and entrepreneurial
- Interested in digital and social media
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Authorized to work in Hong Kong
Internship Open for International Students: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Duration: This is a 6-month or 12-month full-time internship; interns will start in the third week of Jun 2016.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Closed