Michigan State University is looking for exceptional female scientists who want to advance their research. If you strive for such an incredible opportunity, apply now for the L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Fellowship.
The scholarship will be awarded especially to women in STEM across life and physical/material sciences, technology (including computer science), engineering, and mathematics fields. The applicants must be American, have a PhD, and must be postdoctoral research at the MSU to be eligible. Candidates who are also involved in basic research in mentioned fields of study will be considered to be awarded this $60,000 fellowship.
An excellent opportunity for students in USA
User Review( votes)
Michigan State University is a public land-grant research university that was founded in 1885 in East Lansing, Michigan. The university, now ranking 77th out of 443 National Universities, is the nation’s premier land-grant university also ranking among universities worldwide.
Why choose to study at Michigan State University? Michigan State University is known to bring its students high-quality opportunities and a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative community that helps them create personalized paths which prepare them for success and leadership.
Application Deadline: The applications will not be accepted after January 27th, 2023, at 5 p.m. ET.
- University or Organization: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: $60,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All US students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral study in the field of life and physical/material sciences, technology (including computer science), engineering, and mathematics at Michigan State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- The applicants must be women in STEM.
- The applicants must be American-born, naturalized citizen or permanent residents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for admission via the university portal. The students interested to apply for a fellowship must log in here and apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Admission essay
- Student visa
- Major reference
- Completed college-level coursework
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a PhD degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
Michigan State University will award the five selected women scholars a fellowship worth $60,000 for research in the STEM field undertaken.