The University of the West is proud to offer the Lotus scholarships for the US and International Students who are study at this university. The program is initially awarded for one academic year beginning in the Fall semester.
The free study program is available for those applicants who are open for new candidates entering the UWest, as well as for holders seeking to renew their study program.
Wonderful chance to study at the University of the West.
User Review( votes)
The mission of the West University is to provide full-fledged education for the convenience of cultural understanding and appreciation among the information provided by Buddhist knowledge and values and between East and West.
Why at the University of the West- Every year, at the University of Scotland, they welcome hundreds of international pupils into their vibrant and diverse academic communities. They do everything they can to support their preparation during their studies and to help them prepare for life in the UWS.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Both domestic and international holders can apply for this Lotus scholarship.
- These are awarded in all subjects offered by the UWest.
- This is available to new applicants seeking either bachelor’s degrees or master’s degrees at UWest. A doctoral degree, ELI students seeking certificates only are not eligible for this free study.
- Candidates must be pre-registered at the full-time credit level before the free college funds can be made available to them. To qualify learners must be enrolled full-time at UWest. Full-time enrollment for undergraduates is defined as registering for and successfully completing, a minimum of 12 units each semester (24 units per academic year).
How to Apply:
- How to apply: For new applicants, the Lotus application must be submitted together with the Application for Admission to the University. All documents must be submitted by the deadlines indicated above.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Completed and signed UWest Financial Aid Application Form, Completed and signed UWest International applicants, Supplemental Application for Financial Aid (International applicants only), A copy of Official Transcript (in English) of the highest education attained, A copy of official TOEFL or IELTS score report (first-time international applicants only), Domestic pupils must submit a completed 2019-20 FAFSA or a copy of their most recent available tax return.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have minimum GPA for Lotus Gold Scholarship (up to $10,000): 3.0 (undergraduate) and 3.25 (graduate) and for Lotus Silver Scholarship (up to $5,000): 2.75 (undergraduate) and 3.0 (graduate).
- Language Requirement: International holders must have knowledge of English proficiency.
The awards up to $5,000 (Silver Scholarship) or up to $10,000 (Gold Scholarship) annually to each successful applicant to apply toward his or her tuition, mandatory fees, room and board, and other expenses required for attendance at UWest.