Loughborough University is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences Scholarships in the UK.
The Loughborough University has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes and centres. It is a public research university which has been a university since 1966.
Why study at Loughborough University? While studying at this university, students can enjoy a variety of facilities like huge lecture theatres, library, well-equipped laboratories, a conference centre, accommodation, etc.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
- University: Loughborough University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: 20% off on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK, EU & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Sports Biomechanics, MSc Musculoskeletal Sport Science and Health; MSc Exercise as Medicine
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be full-time self-funding students who hold a first-class degree or international equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. Once their admission is confirmed, then you will automatically be considered for a scholarship on the basis of your application. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a personal statement with no more than 300 words along with your qualification and some other information such as family, contact detail, etc.
- Admission Requirements: A successful applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honours degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Loughborough University will cover a 20% discount on tuition fees to the successful students.