Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, Luiss University is providing the Luiss IB Honors Scholarships in Italy.
International students can apply for this IB Honors Scholarships to study at the undergraduate level in Italy. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice chance for students in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1974, Luiss University offers an innovative Educational approach at its four departments, which are law, economics, finance, business and management.
Why study at Luiss University? This university aims to develop student’s cognitive and soft skills, to learn from experience, and to know their mission and vision for the future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Luiss University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Exemption from tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Luiss gives the most deserving students who will earn an IB Diploma abroad
- at least one subject in the Individuals and Societies academic area for the Politics, Philosophy and Economics program;
- at least one subject in the Sciences academic area for the Economics and Business and Management and Computer Science program;
- the average grade of at least 6 out of 7 in the above-mentioned courses in the first year of the IB Diploma Program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students are recommended to take admission in the bachelor’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send academic transcript, details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter, other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE), and a short motivation letter around 2,400 words
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: There is no requirement to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score to apply. Still, it is greatly recommended that you provide it as it will raise your overall chances of awarding awards.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive an exemption from tuition fees at Luiss University in Italy.