Lahore University of Management Sciences annually awards full Need-Based National Outreach Programme (NOP) scholarships for talented Pakistani students. These scholarships are available for the undergraduate program for 2022 intake.
The LUMS National Outreach Programme (NOP) was launched in 2001, with the motive to provide the talented yet financially challenged youth of Pakistan a chance to study at LUMS on full financial aid.
Wonderful opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
LUMS aspires to achieve excellence and national and international leadership through unparalleled teaching and research, holistic undergraduate education, and civic engagement to serve the critical needs of society.
In order to apply for the NOP scholarship, applicants should have at least 80% marks in Matric.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through February 15.
- University or Organization: Lahore University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan can apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree (BS, BSc (Honours) and BA (Honours) degrees as well as a five-year BA-LLB degree) at Lahore University of Management Sciences.
Scholarships are awarded within the following four schools in LUMS: Suleman Dawood School of Business (Accounting and Finance, Management Science), Mushtaq Ahmad Gurmani School of Humanities & Social Sciences (MGSHSS) (Economics, Economics & Politics, Anthropology / Sociology and Political Science, English and History), Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering (SBASSE) (Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Physics) and Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law (SAHSL) (Law and Policy).
Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for scholarship, applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Applicants should have at least 80% marks in Matric in order to apply for the NOP scholarship. Moreover, NOP is a need based scholarship. Only genuinely financially deserving students will be considered for the programme.
- High performance in Matriculation examination
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Students are required to apply online for financial aid at the time of submission of their admission application. The applicants need to submit their National Outreach Programme (NOP) application forms along with required supporting documents via post after receiving their matriculation results. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the orientation session and are registered for the LUMS admission test. The application forms for Undergraduate Programmes are provided online, free of cost. The forms are filled and submitted online. The Financial Aid form is included in the online application, there is no separate form. A completed application form constitutes submitting the following documents on or before the stipulated deadline
- Attested/ Certified Copies of Complete Academic Transcripts and Certificates of:
(a) Matric or O’ Level or American High School – 9 th and 10thgrade complete results;
(b) FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS complete result or FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS first year result (in case the FA/ICOM/FSc/ICS final exam has not been taken as yet).
(c) A’ Level complete result or grades for any A’ Level subject(s) completed or A’ Level first year results (in case the A’ Level final exam of three principal subjects has not been taken as yet).
(d) American High School (HSD) complete result or up to 12th-grade first semester’s results (in case the High School Diploma 12th Grade final exam has not been taken as yet). Applicants who have completed their HSD before the application submission deadline should submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC, Pakistan in addition to the final result of HSD.
(e) International Baccalaureate (IB) complete result or International Baccalaureate first-year complete results (in case the IB final exam has not been taken as yet);
- Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC, Pakistan (for applicants who have completed their degrees other than FA/FSc/ICS/ICOM/A’ Levels or IB;
- SAT Score reports
- SAT I score report (s) for SDSB/MGSHSS/SAHSOL/SBASSE
- SAT II report (s) (only for foreign/overseas applicants)
- Four passport size photographs with white background;
- Proof of payment; A stamped copy of the payment voucher or a confirmation email of an online banking transaction constitutes proof of payment.
- Applicants are required to send a copy of payment proof along with all other required supporting documents as one package on or before the stipulated deadline.
LUMS will provide a full scholarship. The full scholarship will cover tuition, registration, hostel accommodation, living and book allowance to candidates who qualify for admissions through the National Outreach Programme.