Do you want to connect with like-minded business professionals and teachers? Then here is the LUMS Postgraduate international awards opportunity for getting attached with them in the UK.
A fine educational program for international students
User Review( votes)
Lancaster University Management School was founded in 1964 in Lancaster, England. It is the business School of Lancaster University which has a good reputation for its teaching quality.
Why at Lancaster University Management School? It is the best university for MBA programs in the world and provides good education facilities for students. The applicants will learn from the best teachers and researchers at LUMS.
Application Deadline: Open (Each subject/field has a different deadline, so students need to check the deadline according to their master’s program)
- University or Organization: Lancaster University Management School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: A resident of Brazil, Peru or Colombia is eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant at LUMS.
How to Apply
All you have to do is to register yourself in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, if you are awarded a scholarship the university will be in touch with students directly.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must hold a first-class undergraduate degree for applying to a postgraduate degree course.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of £5000 for all eligible candidates.