To help students gain the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their educational goals and to participate in the workforce, Lake Washington Institute of Technology has established the LWTech foundation grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Foundation opportunities are offered to international students alone, current and new, both. The aid amount will be dedicated towards the cost of any undertaken degree programme at LWTech by the selected students.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a public technical institute in Kirkland, Washington. LWTech provides a safe, supported, and engaging learning environment for students and a work environment for faculty and staff.
Why choose to study at the Lake Washington Institute of Technology? LWTech maximizes student potential and transforms lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities. It also promotes racial equity.
Application Deadline: The application closes on 3rd February 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- University or Organization: Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme taught at LWTech is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be current or new students at LWTech.
- The applicants must identify as international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have made an online application to a programme of their choice first. Students that want to be considered for the opportunity can obtain application details here.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official high school and/or college transcripts in English, proof of the financial statement, and proof of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the admission requirements of the university for international students.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide TOEFL/IELTS scores for direct admission to a degree or certificate program.
The selected students will be awarded the LWTech foundation grant towards their education expenses at LWTech.