JNCASR invites applications for admission to M.S /Ph.D. programs in Science and Engineering from students who have qualified in NET-JRF/LS under CSIR/UGC fellowship schemes or DBT/ICMR – JRF or GATE / JEST / any other equivalent national level exam. For more details regarding eligibility criteria, fellowship and online application form; visit our website or for receiving the application form by post. The fees pattern shown above for the successive years (i.e 2nd year onwards) is for students who join during August admissions. The academic year for August admissions is Aug-Jan-Aug and for January admissions (i.e mid-year admissions) it is Jan-Aug-Jan. Also, the Int. Ph.D. students will receive fellowships and pay fees as per the regular Ph.D. students on continuing for Ph.D. after the 2nd year. The students who register for M.S and get upgraded to Ph.D., get an enhanced scholarship(the date of registration for Ph.D. would be from the date of registration for M.S
Study Subject: Materials Science, Chemical Science, Biological Science
Level: Master’s and PhD
Employer: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
Golden opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
- Interviews for admitting students in respective Units/programs will be held subject to the vacancies available.
- Selection to the degree programs of JNCASR is subject to excellent academic background score/percentile/rank obtained in national fellowship exams, in addition to the recommendations of the referees and performance in the interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications/eligibility criteria will not entitle an applicant to be shortlisted for interview.
- The committee shortlists the candidates for written test and/or interviews based on the Unit criteria.
- The Centre has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate who is found to have been admitted to a course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in force.
How to Apply: For being considered, applicants have to apply online for the admission
Application Deadline: Check back next year